Start communicating with your business partners around the world using iEDI for Finance & Operations API and EDI integration.
Using the iEDI integration you'll have a single solution that suits all your needs for automation of documents in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations.
iEDI supports FO on-premise versions, Microsoft hosted versions as well as your own installation on your Azure solution.
By using iEDI for Finance & Operations you'll be able to:
- Retrieve orders from your web-shop directly into FO ready for handling and invoicing without first having to manually encode orders
- Get orders from your customers into your FO sales view and also return electronic orderconfirmations if your customer requires this
- Send electronic invoices & creditnotes using localized and international formats like UBL, SveFakt, Finvoice, ZugFerd, e-Rechnung etc.
- Send & receive electronic documents using an authorized PEPPOL access point directly from within your Finance & Operations
- Support well-known rock solid EDI formats like EDIFACT, Tradacom and ANSI x.12 that larger cooperations mostly uses
Are you receiving a lot of purchase invoices, you can have iEDI for FO deliver invoices & creditnotes into your approval workflow including image attached. Documents are pre-registered so you'll save a lot of time as you don't have to manually encode all your journals from PDF received by E-mail.
iEDI for FO can be combined with the iEDI "PDF to EDI" product for maximum flexibility and enable non-EDI partners to deliver EDI to your FO just by sending a PDF. You can also integrate with your logistics and freight forwarder to retrieve track'n trace numbers directly onto your deliveries i your FO.
Support dropshipment scenarios by leveraging API and EDI connections with your customers.
iEDI for FO supports all networks and protocols to enable communication all around the world. This includes and is not limited to PEPPOL, VANS, GS1, FTP, SFTP, AS2, OFTP2 and API integrations - in other words, you only need your Finance & Operations.
Get onboard with Amazon, Target, Tesco, Walmart and all those customers that are requiring EDI or API today.