Get your business partners up and running on electronic data interchange (EDI) using nothing but your good old Dynamics NAV.
You'll have a single solution that suits all your needs for automation of documents in Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
iEDI supports several on-premise NAV versions.
By using iEDI for Dynamics NAV you can:
- Retrieve orders from your web-shop directly into NAV ready for handling and invoicing without first having to manually encode orders
- Get orders from your customers into your NAV sales view and also return electronic orderconfirmations if your customer requires this
- Send electronic invoices & creditnotes using localized and international formats like UBL, SveFakt, Finvoice, ZugFerd, e-Rechnung etc.
- Send & receive electronic documents using an authorized PEPPOL access point directly from within your Dynamics NAV
- Support well-known rock solid EDI formats like EDIFACT, Tradacom and ANSI x.12 that larger cooperations mostly uses
Are you receiving a lot of purchase invoices, you can have iEDI for NAV deliver invoices & creditnotes into your approval workflow including image attached.
Documents are pre-registered so you'll save a lot of time as you don't have to manually encode all your journals from PDF received by E-mail.
iEDI for NAV can be combined with the iEDI "PDF to EDI" product for maximum flexibility and enable non-EDI partners to deliver EDI to your NAV just by sending a PDF.
Support dropshipment scenarios by leveraging API and EDI connections with your customers.
iEDI for NAV supports all networks and protocols to enable communication all around the world.
This includes and is not limited to PEPPOL, VANS, GS1, FTP, SFTP, AS2, OFTP2 and API integrations - in other words, you only need your Dynamics NAV.
Get onboard with Amazon, Target, Tesco, Walmart and all those customers that are requiring EDI or API today.