Your C5 or XAL can still be used and you can provide modern electronic data interchange (EDI) using nothing but your good old Dynamics C5.
You'll have a single solution that suits all your needs for EDI integration and automation of documents in Microsoft Dynamics C5.
iEDI supports several on-premise C5 versions including XAL
By using iEDI for Dynamics C5 you can:
- Retrieve orders from your web-shop directly into C5 ready for handling and invoicing without first having to manually encode orders
- Get orders from your customers into your C5 sales view and also return electronic orderconfirmations if your customer requires this
- Send electronic invoices & creditnotes using localized and international formats like UBL, SveFakt, Finvoice, ZugFerd, e-Rechnung etc.
- Send & receive electronic documents using an authorized PEPPOL access point directly from within your Dynamics C5 or XAL
- Support well-known rock solid EDI formats like EDIFACT, Tradacom and ANSI x.12 that larger cooperations mostly uses
Are you receiving a lot of purchase invoices, you can have iEDI for NAV deliver invoices & creditnotes into your approval workflow including image attached.
Documents are pre-registered so you'll save a lot of time as you don't have to manually encode all your journals from PDF received by E-mail.
iEDI for C5 can be combined with the iEDI, PDF to EDI product for maximum flexibility and enable non-EDI partners to deliver EDI to your C5 just by sending a PDF.
Support dropshipment scenarios by leveraging API and EDI connections with your customers.
iEDI for C5 supports all networks and protocols to enable communication all around the world.
This includes and is not limited to PEPPOL, VANS, GS1, FTP, SFTP, AS2, OFTP2 and API integrations - in other words, you only need your Dynamics C5.
Get onboard with Amazon, Target, Tesco, Walmart and all those customers that are requiring EDI or API today.